All high school seniors who are currently attending school and who are entering college in a horticulture-related field in fall 2018 are eligible for a CANERS Scholarship.
This year's applications can be found online www.cangc.org and on the left side of the home page click the Scholarship button.
General Criteria: See Scholarship Checklist
1. Student must be currently enrolled in 6 units within a nursery-related program.
2. Legibility is critical (12-point type preferred but no smaller than 10 pt. - No unusual fonts).
3. Grades are important, but a B student who participates in horticulture related activities may be selected over the A student who does not participate in FFA, 4-H, or other related activities.
4. Current school year letters of recommendation are important. Sources to contact for these letters are noted on the application. Email letters of recommendation are not accepted.
5. Current transcripts need to be included with the application. Please make sure your students understand that computer-generated transcripts (not printed by the school’s admissions office) must be signed by the horticulture instructor.
6. Applications postmarked after March 15, 2018 will not be considered.
Click on the links below to download the application. Or visit www.cangc.org
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.