The Scott Valley Lions Club is providing a $500 scholarship to a graduating senior at Etna High School. This scholarship will be awarded based on academic achievement, community service, career goals, and your plans for future service to the Scott Valley community and/or society in general.
Mrs. Hilton has a number of applications in her office or you can download the application by clicking on the link below.
Each year the Siskiyou Charter of ACSA is proud to award scholarships to seniors who graduate from Siskiyou County high schools.
ELIGIBILITY – The applicant must:
1. Be a graduating high school senior in the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
2. Have a 3.0 minimum cumulative grade point average (unweighted).
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
1. Grade point average in courses completed.
2. In-school and outside-of-school participation in leadership and activities.
3. Plans for college and/or future career training.
The complete application shall consist of the following:
1. An essay not to exceed 300 words dealing with the importance of having advanced education/training and how it pertains to you.
2. An application form filled out by the applicant.
3. A copy of the applicant’s transcripts
The application is due by Friday, April 26, 2019,
A completed application packet must be either:
1. emailed to email@example.com OR
2. postmarked and sent to:
Siskiyou County Office of Education
609 South Gold Street
Yreka, California 96097
For more information and to download the application, click on the file below
Soroptimist International of Yreka has two $1,000.00 scholarships available to a vocational and academic student.
-Applicant must be a senior at Butte Valley, Etna, Happy Camp or Yreka high school and be planning to continue his/her education in the Fall term following graudation.
-Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.0 for the Vocational scholarship and a minimum GPA of 3.0 for the Academic scholarship.
* Application can be submitted via email or USPS. Applications are due by April 15th.
1. Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mail your application to:
Soroptimist International of Yreka
PO Box 863
Yreka, CA 96097
Postmarks are accepted.
For more information and for the application visit their website at https://soroptimistyreka.org/node/65 and/or download the files below.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.