This scholarship is offered to any Siskiyou County High School graduating senior interested in pursuing a career in Natural Resources, Agriculture, or Medicine. Two scholarships of $250.00 will be awarded.
For more information and to download the application please click on the file below.
The Fairchild Medical Center Auxiliary Scholarship will award a $1,000.00 scholarship to a local student who is planning a career in some branch of the medical field. In order to be qualified, applicants must be from the area served by Fairchild Medical Center and have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. Applications must be returned before 1:00 PM on March 29th. If you have any questions please call Donna White at 841-1824.
For more information and to download the application, click on the file below.
Barbara Iten has established this fund support Etna Union High School students who are interested in pursuing a college degree in any of the following fields: Music, Education, Pre-medicine, Nursing, Radiology and Imaging. Up to $7,700.00 available.
Candidates who meet all of the following criteria are eligible:
1. Origin: Etna Union High School
2. Level: Graduating High School Senior
3. GPA: Minimum 3.3 GPA
4. Destination: UC or CSU in California
5. Enrollment: Full-time
6. Field of Study: Pursuing a degree in Music, Education, Pre-medicine, Nursing, Radiology or Imaging.
7. Financial Need: will be used as a tie breaker between otherwise equal candidates
8. Additional Requirements: applicants must be well-rounded students. Examples include: employment, community service, extracurricular activities, athletics, tutoring, involvement in music, etc. Also, applicants must be a resident of Scott Valley for four (4) years and have attended Etna Union High School for three (3) years.
To apply, please submit the following by March 1, 2019:
1. Application form (2 pages attached)
2. Personal statement (1-2 pages in length)
3. Statement of Financial Need (1-2 paragraphs in length)
4. Financial Need Form
5. Official transcript
6. 2 letters of recommendation
For more information and to download the application, click on the file below..
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.