Each year the Siskiyou Charter of ACSA is proud to award scholarships to seniors who graduate from Siskiyou County high schools.
ELIGIBILITY – The applicant must:
1. Be a graduating high school senior in the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
2. Have a 3.0 minimum cumulative grade point average (unweighted).
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
1. Grade point average in courses completed.
2. In-school and outside-of-school participation in leadership and activities.
3. Plans for college and/or future career training.
The complete application shall consist of the following:
1. An essay not to exceed 300 words dealing with the importance of having advanced education/training and how it pertains to you.
2. An application form filled out by the applicant.
3. A copy of the applicant’s transcripts
The application is due by Friday, April 26, 2019,
A completed application packet must be either:
1. emailed to email@example.com OR
2. postmarked and sent to:
Siskiyou County Office of Education
609 South Gold Street
Yreka, California 96097
For more information and to download the application, click on the file below
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.