The Siskiyou Bowmen Archery Club has instituted a second scholarship in memory of Ryan D. Campbell, a previous club member and also a family member. Ryan was an outstanding young man with incredible character. He counseled many of our communities youth as well as having been an exceptional role model for adults. The club will be offering a $500.00 scholarship in his name to a graduating senior who will be attending college or vocational school for the upcoming year.
For more information on qualifications and to download the application, click on the file below.
Barbara Iten has established this fund support Etna Union High School students who are interested in pursuing a college degree in any of the following fields: Music, Education, Pre-medicine, Nursing, Radiology and Imaging. Up to $7,700.00 available.
Candidates who meet all of the following criteria are eligible:
1. Origin: Etna Union High School
2. Level: Graduating High School Senior
3. GPA: Minimum 3.3 GPA
4. Destination: UC or CSU in California
5. Enrollment: Full-time
6. Field of Study: Pursuing a degree in Music, Education, Pre-medicine, Nursing, Radiology or Imaging.
7. Financial Need: will be used as a tie breaker between otherwise equal candidates
8. Additional Requirements: applicants must be well-rounded students. Examples include: employment, community service, extracurricular activities, athletics, tutoring, involvement in music, etc. Also, applicants must be a resident of Scott Valley for four (4) years and have attended Etna Union High School for three (3) years.
To apply, please submit the following by March 1, 2019:
1. Application form (2 pages attached)
2. Personal statement (1-2 pages in length)
3. Statement of Financial Need (1-2 paragraphs in length)
4. Financial Need Form
5. Official transcript
6. 2 letters of recommendation
For more information and to download the application, click on the file below..
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.